Bryon L. Willoughby P.E. Principal, Willoughby 2000 PLLC has provided expert reports and testimony on several aspects of construction projects. Mr. Willoughby has over 30 years experience estimating, managing, planning and scheduling projects both as part of a contractor management team and as a consultant.
Mr. Willoughby holds current engineering licenses in NC, SC, MD, OH, WV and MS. He is also recognized by AACE International as a Certified Cost Engineer.
Mr. Willoughby has provided analysis, expert reports or testimony on the following:
- Evaluation of a contractor claim for costs and delays associated with a streetscape project in South Carolina.
- Evaluation and consulting associated with changed conditions on a sanitary sewer project in Kentucky.
- Analysis and consulting opinions with regard to a highway construction project in West Virginia.
- Expert analysis concerning alleged delays on a bridge construction project in North Carolina.
- Expert report and courtroom testimony associated with changed conditions on a sanitary sewer project in Ohio.
- Expert analysis associated with dispute between prime contractor and site work subcontractor in reference to a large wastewater treatment plant project in Virginia.
- Analysis related to site work associated with a student housing facility in North Carolina.
- Expert report concerning a dispute associated with the construction of a bridge for a new subdivision in Virginia.
- Expert report and court testimony related to alleged changed conditions and delays related to the site work for a new high school.
- Expert report regarding termination of contractor on a bridge project in Ohio.
- Delay and cost analysis on a bridge project in West Virginia.
- Alleged changed conditions and delays related to site work and earthwork for a shopping center project in Pennsylvania.
- Evaluated project delay and cost of delay associated with damage to landfill liner system in Pennsylvania.
- Evaluated project delay and cost of delay associated with defective materials installed as part of a modular office facility at an automotive manufacturing facility in Indiana.
- Quantities of work performed and costs associated with the construction of an embankment for a new airport runway in Pennsylvania.
- Delay and loss of productivity costs in reference to the renovation of medical research facility in Indiana.
- Circumstances associated with the termination of a horizontal direction drilling subcontractor on a sanitary sewer project in Ohio.
- Excavation subcontractor claim for costs related to alleged changed conditions at a new large retail Store site in Michigan.
- Expert report and court testimony concerning the cost impact of excavating unanticipated rock encountered on a sanitary and storm sewer construction work for a housing development in Ohio.
- Expert report and courtroom testimony regarding a contractor’s claim for costs associated with extra work and delays related to the construction of lagoons at wastewater treatment plant in Ohio.
Creating Solutions For The Construction Industry
Dont hesitate to get touch please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Get in Touch
Mon-Fri: 8:00 – 5:00
455 South Main Street, Suite 300
Davidson, NC 28036